TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We are seeking an enthusiastic Creator Manager to help build the managed partner program for content creators on TikTok.
You will be responsible for building programs to support our top creator community, both proactive and reactive onboarding efforts and advising them on content strategy to help grow their presence on the platform.
TikTok is seeking a Music Operations Specialist to handle a variety of operational support functions for our record label and music publishing partners, ranging from content ingestion to data and reporting. You should be passionate about the music industry and have some previous experience working in an operational or technical role at a record label, music publisher, or music streaming service. You should be a self-starter, comfortable working in ambiguity, and adaptable to frequent change. You’re a natural problem solver and ready to think creatively about big challenges and present actionable solutions. You’re also naturally collaborative with a proven track record of working successfully across teams and time zones. This position is based in [LA or NYC for US role; London for UK role] and reports to the Director of Music Operations in Los Angeles.
The core function of the TikTok Music Content Operations Team is to support TikTok’s music licensing contracts by building processes and technology to comply with and execute on our agreements. During music licensing negotiations, we advise our business teams on technical and operational terms. After deals are signed we work with technical teams to ensure contract compliance, work on technical integrations with music partners, and support music partners’ technical and operational needs.
- Handle frontline operational account management with escalation to colleagues on the music operations, product, and engineering teams as necessary
- Assist with new partner integrations, including setting up and testing delivery feeds
- Troubleshoot partner issues and log bugs and feature requests, recommending prioritization to technical teams when possible
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including partnerships, legal, product, and engineering teams to scale music operations workflows and processes
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, or DSP
- Knowledge of metadata and reporting standards
- Understanding of digital supply chain processes and content management systems
Experience working with data, including troubleshooting data issues
- BA or BS degree
- 2-3+ years of experience in music operations, technical account management or digital supply chain management
- Basic data querying skills using SQL or similar methods
- Experience working cross-functionally, both internally and externally