TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are seeking a Music Content Strategy Lead for our EU Artist Services team. Through a focus on music category research & development, this role will define the strategies through which we encourage artists, tastemakers, and other music creators to regularly produce higher-quality content that engages our passionate user base and drives music discovery.
- Work with XFN partners to monitor the regional/local music content ecosystems across the UK and Europe, tracking content initiatives and owning comparative analysis across local markets.
- Develop regional strategic recommendations, analytical, operational and investment frameworks, and programming ideas in line with global strategies to drive artist growth and activeness, and increase music video supply and consumption.
- Cascade global strategies and work within regions to drive execution of priority programs, and ensure alignment with regional and global Content Strategy & Operations teams to enhance operational workflow/process and solutions.
- Work closely with Product Operations to identify new opportunities, support product development and design content strategy & best practices that drive product adoption.
- Work cross-functionally with Music Partnerships & BD, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Algo, Product, UG, Marketing and Trust & Safety teams to track and align cross-region projects, create operational standards and practices and drive operational excellence.
- 7+ years of working experience in either music or online platforms. The experience of working on or coordinating with algo-based recommendation is a must.
- Knowledge of content business or business development in the music industry; passionate about music with demonstrable dedication to music culture.
- Proven experience developing regional / global strategies with high-level stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skillset in complex strategy analysis, with strong writing and presentation skills to synthesize data and translate complex ideas into clear recommendations.
- Content Strategy or Content Development and/or partnership background preferred.
- Experience working at a management consulting firm preferred.
- Location: London preferred, open to other European cities.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.