TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Label Partnerships team is seeking a motivated, solutions-oriented problem solver who is accustomed to working in fast-paced environment and on multiple projects. We are looking for individuals who have strong grasp on how to use data to benchmark and inform a narrative.
- Provide operational support for label partnerships team, including but not limited to management and tracking partner communications, account requests, quarterly/bi-annual partner presentation development.
- Global Marketing Campaign trafficking and Post-Campaign Results tracking
- XFN partnership tracking – bringing the full picture together to tell a complete story
- Partner performance tracking and measurement
- Identification of high potential video content for editorial consideration
- Identify and pitch music-related trends on platform for broader amplification
- Release Schedule management
- Support in the development of ad hoc reports for the music team
- Minimum of 3 years of working in a project management or product operations role with a focus on music insights
- A strong knowledge of TikTok
- You are passionate about music
- Previous experience working at a DSP
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships externally and internally
- Comfortable with and passionate about data entry
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable multitasking in a dynamic environment
- Experience using Nielsen Connect, Spotify for Artists, or related music analytics platforms
- Bachelors degree
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]