TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We are looking for a senior, highly experienced Head of Social and Content Marketing to manage our consumer-facing presence across owned and earned marketing channels. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key leadership role in our rapidly growing marketing team.
- Design and implement a content strategy to determine how we create and deploy content across owned and earned channels to connect our brand with consumers.
- Hire, onboard and lead a social and content marketing team
- Work closely with colleagues within the marketing team to align content and social media activity with paid media campaigns.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams including to determine how we use content and social media to serve a wide range of audiences and business needs.
- Handle the day to day management and moderation of all social channels with support from agencies as needed
- Support local teams to deliver European social monitoring, measurement and evaluation
- 8+ years experience in social media (b2c)
- Proven experience of building & leading top performing social media teams
- In house experience within the tech &/ entertainment industry
- Proven track record developing and implementing content strategy for a major brand
- Extensive knowledge of the major social media channels and management platforms
- Detailed understanding of social and content analytics tools and processes
- Understanding of the technical landscape of social platforms (impact of algorithm changes etc)
- Experience presenting to a wide range of audiences and ability to communicate at both a detailed, technical level and a senior, strategic level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – A team player who can lead projects and who also has strong project management skills
- Experience working in a cross functional capacity across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience working across multiple markets