TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok are looking for an Head of Label Partnerships (UK) to evolve, develop and maintain relationships with UK record labels and distributors ensuring partners are maximising opportunities on the platform.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced and resourceful team leader who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously with a solution-oriented, data driven approach.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and lines of communication with key contacts at record labels along with internal stakeholders at all levels, including regional offices, analytics, operations and headquarters.
- Maximising opportunities for UK label groups, rosters and distributors within TikTok, utilising data driven insights and learnings.
- Creating and providing ongoing best practices, product updates, reporting and case studies.
- Conceptualise and execute promotional campaigns and utilise a data driven approach to identify priority music trends and opportunities.
- Articulate the needs of the music industry internally to drive actionable impact.
- Lead and manage a team to ensure continual best practice and personal development.
- 8+ years experience in music-related digital roles (eg music streaming, label) with managerial experience.
- A successful track record of setting and delivering team strategies that drive results.
- Strong strategic and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and drive constructive solutions.
- A team player who is proactive and solution-oriented.
- Excellent internal/external communication and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams effectively.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and DEEP established connections within the UK label system.
- Advanced thinking. Good understanding of the current music industry and be able to predict potential changes in the music industry and react with proper adjustments.
- Strong working knowledge of TikTok.