TikTok went through explosive growth in 2019, and we’re growing faster in 2020!
This high-speed role requires a great deal of complex problem-solving across time zones, and tireless entrepreneurial spirit. You will be shaping the landscape of Media Partnerships and we expect you to find solutions and create opportunities with a minimum of hand-holding. We are largely unencumbered by red tape, but building process is a critical step towards scale – be prepared to build a structure that empowers ongoing, sustainable rapid growth. Content Partnerships works with creators, publishers, brands and public figures to ensure their success on TikTok and build a content ecosystem that entertains, brings joy and inspires creativity among our user community.
TikTok is looking for a passionate Entertainment & Music Growth Strategist to foster and accelerate our partnership efforts with entertainment and music publishers and brands, working to drive adoption and deeper understanding of TikTok.
Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding and interest in entertainment marketing, content partnerships, social videom as well as a proven background of working with relevant partners to find success and generate innovation.
You will help entertainment brands and publishers succeed at connecting with audiences on TikTok, driving content strategy and growth informed by platform trends, content ecosystem insights and their business objectives.
- Drive overarching strategy for individual vertical and integrate any larger team/company initiatives into workflow.
- Interface regularly with other cross-functional teams to ensure consistency across teams and identify opportunities to collaborate.
- Champion partner feedback to Operations and Product teams in an effort to continue optimizing internal and external tools.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creator Partnerships & Community to generate cross-functional opportunities for partners and creators
- Assist the vertical lead with high-priority tentpole planning
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years experience media and/or digital industry, with a focus on digital initiatives and partnerships
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Deep passion for TikTok and mobile entertainment
- Proven track record of driving change and innovation across organizations
- Experience using data and analytics in the service of larger initiatives TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are, too.