TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team:
SoundOn is an all-in-one platform for marketing and distribution, helping you build a career and find new fans through TikTok, exclusive partners (Resso, CapCut), and on other digital streaming platforms through our global distribution service.
1. Work with key partners in business, legal, copyright and royalties to help shape the services for artists and labels.
2. Use business information to guide product and R&D teams to build out the global music distribution service.
3. Provide suggestions for product improvement and iteration using data analysis, and drive project forward with cross functional teams including user growth, product, data and partnership.
4. Assess and refine current product operations to help improve offering to artists and labels.
1. 5+ years music industry experience, familiar with music distribution services in major markets.
2. Knowledge of DDEX, XML, and other metadata standards required.
3. Sensitive to data, design, and details, creative in problem solving and multitasking.
4. Highly analytical with a strategic mindset.
5. Good multicultural communication skills.
6. People management and cross functional leadership experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.