We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Leader to join the group responsible for innovating and scaling our product-led content marketing efforts, especially on the Freemium business & experience. You will partner with our Music, Content, Marketing, User Growth and Product teams across Resso/TikTok to help build exciting content-driven storytelling products and to scale the impact of our marketing efforts, eventually leading to a healthy Freemium business model.
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for developing end to end product vision as well as the down-to-earth feature, in collaboration with key partners across our business units. You will build and lead a passionate team, and you will have a direct impact on one of the world’s largest entertainment content platforms. We are expecting you to help us take this incredible business to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Own product goals, strategy and roadmaps for the group, and be accountable for a clear set of business and product metrics
- Manage and strengthen a team of product managers, who in turn lead the product development of their respective full stack teams
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Strategy and Product, within your team, and business partners across the organization, to set goals and develop strategies for reaching them
- Conduct the effective product development plans and make sure a smooth execution as well as a continuous optimization
- Partner with the Strategy team to commence qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights to craft impactful revenue growth strategy
- Make sure that your product team is strong & healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and personal growth
- Proven product leadership and relationship building skills in a cross-functional team environment, with business partners to help advise strategic business decisions
- Proven track record of formulating product vision, defining and executing product strategy to launch consumer products
- 8+ years experience in building and shipping consumer internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists resulting in significant business impact
- Deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing and customer lifecycle to analyze subscription opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- Experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- Highly creative problem solver, with a passion for coming up with new ideas on how to do things better
- High integrity and sense of purpose, you care about building real value over perception
- Experience in hiring, managing and growing a diverse team of Product Managers and Product Leaders is a PLUS.