TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team:
The Content Operations Lead will lead our product and distribution operations for North America. Responsible for providing end-to-end account support for our SoundOn distribution clients, digital service providers, and distribution infrastructure as needed.
- Oversee SoundOn’s North American music distribution and monetization operations with a focus on industry leading delivery, management, protection and monetization of music releases.
- Lead and develop a small team of distribution and product operations specialists.
- Adhere to compliance and best practice standards with all distribution and delivery partners (TikTok, Spotify, Apple, Youtube, Amazon, etc.)
- Manage the quality control process of content submitted by artists and labels to ensure that they adhere to guidelines.
- Manage and grow relationships with multiple digital service providers and third-party vendors
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Support internal Product and Developments teams to improve and iterate the tools and features of SoundOn and provide a best in class distribution product and service.
- Maintain strong knowledge of our tech stack and proprietary systems, products and processes.
- Help troubleshoot and proactively identify any issues involved in the distribution process between clients and distribution partners, ensuring all assets are delivered correctly and deadlines are met for clients and vendors
- 5 years of experience in an operations or product supply chain position at a content or music distribution company.
- Deep knowledge of all operations tied to music and digital distribution infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of music digital rights management including legal and operational aspects.
- Proficiency in data management platforms and familiarity with DDEX, XML, and other metadata standards preferred.
- Demonstrated reporting and organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently in a high paced, distributed and team-oriented environment.
- Well-organized with attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attitude, incredible passion and enthusiasm for people, technology, process, and music.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com.