TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Artist Partnerships team looks after TikTok’s artist community. Our goal is to inspire creativity and foster long lasting relationships with our partners by providing things such as white glove service, in depth content strategy, and accessibility to all that TikTok has to offer.
TikTok and SoundOn are looking for an Artist Community Manager to identify and support artists and labels across the TikTok and SoundOn platforms, improving the artist and music content ecosystems and ensuring partners are maximizing opportunities to engage with the platforms.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of artists and labels utilizing data and performance metrics, and your network of contacts across the music industry
- Oversee, filter and prioritize music releases, centralizing and communicating information to internal stakeholders whose programs and products are promoting artists
- Manage and monitor content, facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of music content issues
- Design, develop, launch and review strategic music initiatives to bring artists to TikTok platforms at scale
- Educate and inspire the artist community on all TikTok platforms by developing educational resources, bolstering engagement and product activation and building relationships with high-performing artists and their teams
- Support broader Music Partnerships teams in cross-functional initiatives
- Drive, measure & analyze performance against key engagement metrics
- Establish a good working relationship with our cross-functional teams in Product, Programming, Marketing, and PR, serving as a music consultant as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in music partnerships, community management, media and marketing, with a demonstrated track record of finding emerging artists with world-class talent and commercial potential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships externally and internally
- Deep network of personal relationships with labels and artists
- Knowledge of digital music distribution, music industry trends across all genres, and a passion for pop culture and entertainment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency across sheets, presentations and the ability to learn required business systems.
- Familiar with using data to produce reports on content performance
- Must have a TikTok account and a strong understanding of content types on the platform
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills and time management skills.
- You are a great teammate and always have a positive and humble attitude.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com.