TicketSwap is on a mission to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets for their favourite music, sports, comedy and theatre events. With over 6 million users in 36 countries, TicketSwap’s goal is to provide a safe, secure and fair way for fans to experience their favourite artists, festivals, sports teams and more!
We are excited to grow our fanbase in 2022 – further boosted by our first ever funding round – which comes at a time when TicketSwap is expanding globally into new countries, as live events return all over the world.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Partnerships team to help us in forging long-term relationships with ticketing companies, event organizers and venues in the UK in support of our expansion throughout Europe and beyond.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing ticket marketplace? Take a look at the list of responsibilities and skills below! 👇
What you can expect from the work
- Create and own the account management strategy to utilise the UK market;
- Manage relationships with key account partners, by identifying their needs and translate them into added value;
- See/feel the different needs of our partners and think outside the box to personalize every partnership on a different level;
- Work closely with business developers to identify and nurture partnership renewals and close growth opportunities;
- Spot and identify market trends and translate them into partner valued features to remain ahead of the competition;
- Travel is required to build relationships at events and conferences to contribute to the bigger goal: maintaining Partnerships;
- Closely collaborate with other Partnerships Managers in an international team of ambitious people;
- Do business that puts our fans first.
- You can speak and write English fluently;
- You’ve lived in the UK for a substantial period;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in Account Management, preferably in the ticketing or live events industry;
- You’re an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
- You’ve got a commercial mindset and are numbers driven;
- You’re described as a strong communicator and you know how to handle tough situations;
- You’re able to understand the exact needs of a potential partner and know how to respond.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.