Thrive Music is one of the leading dance/electronic music labels in the world, dedicated to building artists’ careers.
This role is demanding and requires both, a strong creative vision and an ability to handle administrative work. Attention to detail is essential, as well as a deep knowledge of online trends, tools, and social networks, including TikTok. You will be crafting and implementing strategies across a range of artist-led and B2B campaigns within multiple media formats. You will be an essential part of our artists’ teams, helping to communicate their stories and promote their music around the world.
- Coordinate digital singles and album deliveries, setting up releases, and ensuring logistical processes for each release.
- Create detailed reports for ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure that all results are communicated to Thrive’s staff, our distributor’s commercial team, and artist management.
- Coordinate external marketing services, PR, radio promo, social media, etc, including monitoring and motivating external agencies.
- Create and maintain campaign timelines, briefing teams, and communicating release information efficiently.
- Developing creative marketing ideas for campaigns, as well as conducting industry research and audience targeting.
- Analyzing advertising and marketing initiatives to ensure effectiveness.
- Overseeing and ensuring that all parts of a campaign are being implemented properly.
- Overseeing touring activity for active releases, and developing regional promotions.
- Developing and pitching creative ideas for single and album campaigns, including DSPs, online ads, posters, stickers, press angles, live shows, promo events, guerilla activity, merch etc.
- Deep knowledge of the dance and electronic music scene and lifestyle.
- Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media platforms, and viral marketing techniques.
- Data driven with deep knowledge and interest in the streaming landscape (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, Soundcloud, Pandora, etc).
- Creative marketing thinker and motivated self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and complete urgent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and creative/copy writing skills.
- Reporting and data analytics skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years full-time product management or equivalent experience at an established record label or management/services company.
- Must have a passion for online marketing and be a quick learner of new digital tools.
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing experience.
- Knowledge of digital advertising media buying preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher level of education, preferred.
Please send your resume, any work samples, and a personalized cover letter to: [email protected]