Job Title: Senior Manager, Commercial Brand Endorsements
Location: London, UK – hybrid
As a Senior Manager, Commercial Brand Endorsements you will procure brand partnerships for Three Six Zero’s roster of music, athlete, TV, film, and culinary/lifestyle clients.
This includes, but is not limited to, traditional endorsements, integrated marketing partnerships, product placement, licensing deals, product + brand development, sponsorships, branded content, and more.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Brand Endorsements will maintain strong relationships with brands and agencies across all categories with the goal of securing our clients strategic brand partnerships.
- 5+ years experience in commercial endorsements, entertainment marketing, partnership marketing, integrated marketing, sales, or public relations
- Must have a deep understanding of the cultural landscape, including an understanding of the brands and agencies advertising in the entertainment space and with talent
- Experience in contract and endorsement negotiation
- Luxury fashion + beauty experience a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to activate multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to generate new business. Must be comfortable with proactive/cold outreach to brands and agencies, and an existing network of brand/agency relationships is preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with experience managing complex projects
- The ability to work independently while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive, and flexible
- An understanding of how to build talent-backed brands a plus
- A proactive versus a reactive mindset
- Devising and implementing broad strategic partnerships
- Negotiating complex deal structures for endorsements and brand partnerships
- Ideating campaign creative for brands and clients, including an understanding of the categories and types of partnerships our clients are most interested in (luxury fashion + beauty is a focus for this role)
- Activating multiple integrated marketing campaigns simultaneously for a wide range of deal structures, from one-off social posts to complex licensing deals
- Developing brand strategies for talent and celebrities based on the client’s goals, past/current partnerships, the current landscape, the client’s demographics, and more- “Empire building” is our goal
- Updating client materials and creating pitch decks
- Internal and external presentations to further client’s businesses and overall reach
Three Six Zero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.