About Three Six Zero
Three Six Zero is an international management and entertainment company at the forefront of music, film, television and digital content.
Summary of the Role
As a Marketing Manager at Three Six Zero, you will manage music releases on a global level and work closely with artist managers, recording artists, and record labels to ensure campaigns are executed at the highest level of impact and efficiency.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be joining the Marketing Department at Three Six Zero and will be working across a multitude of projects and clients.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and label teams around the world to create, develop and synchronize global marketing efforts
- Build rollout plans, track and report campaign performance week on week, and analyze data
- Manage teams of creatives, social media managers, and a variety of vendors and third party agencies
- Maintain relationships with DSP partners, social platforms, brands, influencer and ad agencies to help grow artists careers
- Create and manage large scale marketing budgets
- 3+ years in marketing or a similar role in the music industry
- Team player and self-motivated strategic thinker
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve, work well under pressure, and manage time well
- Experience managing complex, collaborative projects
- Experience in digital marketing, including advertising, data strategy and social strategy
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and cultural trends
- Strong industry relationships
- Ability to use photoshop, keynote and final cut (or premiere) is a bonus but not required