The Orchard is one of the world’s leading and most innovative music distributors with offices in 46 markets. We are proud to lead both in the area of distribution and in the area of artist services and to offer our diverse roster of labels and artists creative, transparent and independent sales and marketing solutions.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a permanent Senior Product Manager (m / f / d) for our artist services department starting immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation, implementation and communication of national and international artist marketing plans.
- Find suitable marketing partners at the project level to support the services provided by The Orchard Artist Services.
- Overview of all Radio, PR, Retail Marketing, Tour Marketing, Licensing, Branding Strategy activities related to our artists
- Directly work with artists, management, marketing partners and internal orchard service teams to coordinate timelines, deadlines and milestones (release cycles, promo days / tours, tour marketing, etc.)
- Ensure that all sales and marketing teams involved, nationally and internationally, are provided with the most important content and information.
- Communication of regular updates of projects both internally and externally.
- Production and content creation; Work and communicate with artists, management, producers and creative service providers to create campaign elements and content (artist photos, artworks, media assets, ad assets, packaging, digital content, etc.)
- Responsibility for compliance with deadlines, duties and content.
- Collaboration and collaboration with all internal teams (from marketing to sales to accounting) to ensure fluent project design.
- Overview and responsibility for project budgets in consultation with Director Artist & Label Services GSA
Who You Are:
- You have work experience as a product manager in the music industry or a comparable professional background.
- You are characterised by a broad repertoire knowledge and you have a network of contacts in the music industry.
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken English and German.
- You are very familiar with online marketing, project management and controlling creative processes.
- You show initiative and are very well organised.
- You have an exceptional level of communication and can adapt very quickly and easily to different characters and situations.
- A confident manner when dealing with artists, media partners and management.
- You are able to work in a team, have a high degree of flexibility and resilience.
What We Give You:
We offer you a challenging position in a creative and dynamic environment. You are able to bring in your own ideas in our open atmosphere and within flat hierarchies and become part of The Orchard’s successful team worldwide.