The Orchard has an immediate opening for a full-time Manager, YouTube Channel and Rights Management for our London office. The position will act as the dedicated account manager for a roster of premium video partners. This person will be relationship-driven with a creative and analytical mind, with the ability to work proactively and autonomously. As part of the role, the position will manage a variety of tasks pertaining to claiming and monetization on fingerprinting platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & SoundCloud, while providing high-level, internal support for our label managers to ensure client issues are resolved immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the singular point of contact for inquiries from artist, label and client management team on a designated roster of priority channels. Maintain a high level of communication.
- Provide ongoing channel support and white-glove service – including programming, optimisations, channel analysis/monthly reporting, video and content strategy, marketing and troubleshooting general partner questions.
- Perform channel & video audits – advising & executing on actionable items
- Track, analyse, and report on channel & category progress, using metrics like CPM, viewership, and subscriber demographics.
- Maintain key relationship with Youtube’s Head of Label relations for Europe. Driving Orchard partners and content within the region.
- Liaise with clients/label managers, marketing & audience development teams to leverage YouTube around key release campaigns & isolate/develop tentpole campaigns specific to YouTube for their key labels & artists.
- Work closely with other video channel managers communicating partner issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel account management post-launch.
- Effectively work within The Orchard’s internal systems, YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) and YouTube.com, maintaining up to date and accurate records.
- Provide support internally, and for clients, rightsholders, and partners, to ensure that content-related issues get resolved immediately
- Work across teams to continually identify ways to enhance client satisfaction and increase revenue
- Maintain strong knowledge of proprietary platform technology and the processes that pertain to them, with the ability to disseminate information to the company and team, and quickly learn new platforms and develop processes as needed
- Work closely with the global Rights Management team, proactively escalating issues, communicating roadblocks, and providing insights on people and processes.
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in digital video; 2 years experience managing, programming, and optimising YouTube channels
- Experience working in a CMS such as YouTube CMS, SoundCloud Deck, or Facebook Rights Manager
- Well-organized and attentive to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- In-depth understanding of rapidly evolving digital landscape with proven ability to harness it in an effort to reach goals (e.g. user-generated content, social media)
- Ability to communicate & work effectively with various stakeholders (C level, clients, interns)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft, Google, and Apple applications
- Familiar with Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects
- Strong passion for and deep knowledge of music
Ideally you are:
- An expert communicator and relationship builder
- Creative and takes initiative – capacity to engage, willingness to learn and to share ideas, positive attitude
- A skilled presenter
- A proactive and creative problem solver
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with data
- Organised, able to multitask, prioritize and maintain deadlines
- Adaptable to evolving workload and flexibility in job scope