Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – 12 Months FTC
Location: London, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a savvy, seasoned digital music marketer for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to promote The Orchard’s distributed artists in the UK, Europe and beyond. The ideal candidate’s speciality lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles.
The ideal candidate will come from a label or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the digital space; release strategy, social networks and a keen interest in keeping up with the latest tech trends and changes within the industry.
What you will do
- Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned labels, artists or Artist Services department.
- Keep on top of current online trends and tools and how they can be utilised in marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and valuable fan interaction.
- Prioritise requests for support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project communication internally and externally.
- Use and evaluate tech tools and apps to enhance campaigns and reach specific goals for a given release.
- Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with music online.
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing (music experience preferred)
- Knowledge of how to book digital advertising on Meta Ads Manager,
- TikTok Ads Manager and Google Ads preferred
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and the current platform trends and updates
- An understanding of digital retail platforms and how they can be used in digital marketing campaigns
- Basic Photoshop, HTML and video editing software experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English required with a second language desirable
- Familiarity with Google Suite and project management software a plus
The Orchard is a pioneering music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, The Orchard amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world.
The Orchard streamlines content owners’ business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support. Founded in 1997, The Orchard empowers businesses and creators in the entertainment industry. For further information, please visit www.theorchard.com.