The Orchard is an innovative music distribution company, operating in over 40 markets globally.
We’re proud to be leading the way in both distribution and artist services across the world, providing creative, comprehensive and independent sales and marketing solutions for content owners across a diverse and exciting range of artists.
The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Senior Digital Account Manager. You will work directly with our local and international teams across our extensive catalogue of labels and artist projects. You would be representing The Orchard with labels, managers and artists giving you the opportunity to guide and develop their strategy for playlisting and streaming in the markets.
We are a growing Swedish team who are looking for an experienced and passionate senior digital digital account manager to join us, you will be responsible for managing The Orchard’s local and global repertoire in the Nordics as well as drive a Nordic digital accounts team to reach the goals set for Orchard projects and our clients. This position would be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You would, together with local managers, be responsible for driving maximum promotions and exposure for The Orchard in the Nordics across all digital formats.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance the performance of the team through continued training and education and tracking progress via monitoring all key accounts in the region.
- You would look after pitches across our releases to in-depth marketing plans for projects.
- You would support and lead local account managers in their communication with the digital key accounts in the region as well as coordinating information and communication across Nordic countries.
- You would be required to analyse data to continually monitor ROI and impact of initiatives. By utilising Orchards tools and technology to track and analyse data points, creating metrics and informative data around content performance impact of marketing initiatives and retail response to promotions.
- Driving conversations with European and Global Head of Sales and driving Orchard priorities and goals across the Nordic territories.
- We would like you to develop creative solutions across marketing projects, services and internal workflow.
- To be a true Ambassador for The Orchard, representing the business in meetings with current and prospective clients, accurately representing the services we provide as well as an expert source of knowledge and insight into the Nordic region.
- Drive the overall Orchard business in the market and identify opportunities and developments in the market and together with the management team across the Nordics grow the Orchard strength in the market.
- In addition you would work closely with the international teams within The Orchard and drive international priorities in the Nordic market.
- Extensive or proven experience in digital retail with a good understanding of digital distribution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital retail or similar with a good understanding of digital distribution.
- Excellent knowledge of the streaming landscape with strong knowledge of all leading digital retail platforms (Apple, Spotify, Amazon, Youtube etc)
- An existing network of contacts within the industry and an aptitude to develop new relationships
- Ability to lead and support a team of skilled and driven individuals across territories.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Strong analytical mind, ability to work with numbers and data without issues.
- Familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Have a good familiarity with all Nordic markets and the local music landscape there.
- Be available for some travelling and occasional work during evenings.