Rights Management Manager
The Orchard are looking for a Rights Management Manager to join us.
As a Rights Management Manager, you will perform a variety of tasks pertaining to claiming and monetisation on fingerprinting platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, & SoundCloud, while providing high-level, internal support for our label managers to ensure client issues are resolved immediately.
You will also work to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and develop projects and processes that maximise client revenue and enforce their rights.
What you will do
- Review, update, and audit The Orchard’s catalogue within content management systems and internal proprietary tools with a high level of detail and efficiency
- Provide an extraordinary level of support internally, and for clients, rightsholders, and partners, to ensure that content-related issues get resolved immediately
- Supervise the activities, performance, and productivity of an offshore team; ensure team members are reviewing, updating, and auditing content maintained at fingerprinting platforms accurately
- Work across teams to continually identify ways to enhance client satisfaction and increase revenue
- Serve as the primary Rights Management contact for our Label
- Management staff in EMEA
- Maintain strong knowledge of proprietary platform technology and the processes that pertain to them, with the ability to disseminate information to the company and team, and quickly learn new platforms and develop processes as needed
- Work closely with the Rights Management team leads, proactively escalating issues, communicating roadblocks, and providing insights on processes
Who you are
- 3+ years of work experience in the music or entertainment industry, preferably with an emphasis on customer support
- Experience working in a CMS such as YouTube CMS, TikTok
- MediaMatch, SoundCloud Deck, or Facebook Rights Manager
- Proficiency in Google, Apple, and Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and should constantly meet and/or exceed performance goals while managing multiple deadlines and prioritising appropriately
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment; positive attitude, with the ability to motivate and excite team members