The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the compilation of marketing pitches to digital music services, following established processes at The Orchard
- Liaise directly with DSPs to provide support and retail coordination for our clients
- Liaise with the Label Management team to ensure all client and retail partner business needs are met
- Strategise release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with Sales & Operations team and other internal departments as necessary
- Coordinate release and logistic strategies in direct contact with some artists & their management
- Drive product adoption of The Orchard’s tools and services across the client base
- Act as a local Orchard representative attending meetings, events and conferences as required.
Who you are:
- Experience and understanding of the local music industry and digital landscape.
- Knowledge of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across the business, both internally and externally
- Passionate about artists and their music, with opportunity to attend industry events, shows & conferences representing The Orchard.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when needed and be able to travel interstate as required.