The Orchard is one of the world’s leading and most innovative music distributors with offices in 46 markets. We are proud to lead both in the area of distribution and in the area of artist services and to offer our diverse roster of labels and artists creative, transparent and independent sales and marketing solutions.
As part of our German Marketing & Sales Team you will be responsible for managing The Orchard’s local and global repertoire in the German market. You will work directly with our local and international teams across our extensive catalog of labels and artist projects and will be a key member to drive success on the retailers you manage.
What You’ll Do:
- Account manage local key retailers. Spanning systemic pitches across our release schedule to in depth marketing plans on a project basis.
- Develop creative solutions across marketing projects, services and internal workflow.
- Represent The Orchard GSA in meetings with current and prospective clients being an ambassador for service we provide as well as a source of knowledge and insight into the digital market.
- Work closely with the international teams within The Orchard and drive international priorities in the GSA market.
Who You Are:
- Finished Study in Marketing, Media or Music.
- High Affinity for digital music consumption, digital Marketing & Social Media including several years of business experience in these fields.
- Passion for Music!
- Excellent written and oral German & English skills
- Very Good Presentation Skills.
- Structured, efficient & analytic way of working.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
What We Give You:
We offer you a challenging position in a creative and dynamic environment. You are able to bring in your own ideas in our open atmosphere and within flat hierarchies and become part of The Orchard’s successful team worldwide.