We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the Artist Services team in the London. The ideal individual will support the Product Managers on a variety of artist projects, assisting in the effective execution of creative marketing campaigns both domestically and internationally.
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity
What you’ll do:
- Assist the UK Artist Services team with day to day running of marketing campaigns.
- Generate data reports for campaigns using the Orchard’s internal tools.
- Assisting with financing, generating POs & ensuring suppliers are paid on time.
- Assist product managers in administration such as the UK/International release schedules, gigs/events etc.
- Assisting with promo days, travel as necessary for both UK and International artists.
- Coordinating creative photo shoots, music videos and experiential events.
- Liaise with internal departments to gather and provide information to streamline communication.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 1 year’s industry experience with a Distributor, Record Label or similar industry role.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office.
- An ability to interpret data to influence decision making.
- Passion for a variety of contemporary genres of music and good understanding of the UK Music landscape & beyond.
What We Give You:
- An opportunity to influence music on a global stage.
- A modern, diverse and creative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
- An investment in your learning & development.