The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Warsaw based Label and Marketing Manager.
The position will act as a relationship, strategy, sales and marketing manager for key labels and retail accounts in Poland.
The ideal candidate will successfully elevate the company’s revenue and profile within the current client and retail base.
You will act as a constant and reliable source of advice and expertise for our label base, always striving to add maximum value to their numerous releases and campaigns. You must have relevant experience at a distributor and/or label.
A passion for music and the industry are a must. Your professional and confident approach will enable you to build and maintain incredibly strong relationships with key stakeholders, as well as key external partners. The Orchard is a fast- paced environment, you’ll have plenty of support but we’ll also need you to stand on your own two feet, to work independently, conscientiously and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists and labels.
With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, our focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
- Manage relationships with distributed music clients across a variety of genres, including high touch frontline and high volume catalogue labels.
- Manage day-to-day retail relationships and present marketing pitches to all local digital music services in Poland, following established Orchard pitch process.
- Liaise with various internal departments, from finance and marketing to legal and management, to ensure all client and retail partner business needs are met.
- Strategise and manage priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with other internal departments as necessary.
- Manage local client release communication and logistics, ensuring content is delivered in a timely manner and to required specifications using Orchard technology systems.
- Drive product adoption of The Orchard’s tools and services across the client base.
- Act as local industry representative.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong experience and understanding of the local music industry and digital landscape.
- Experience within a label or distribution company managing catalogues, frontline releases and relationships.
- Expertise using content management systems and digital metadata across a variety of genres.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- Highly advanced organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Polish and English, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- Passionate about Independent music.