We’re looking for a savvy, seasoned digital music marketer to promote The Orchard’s distributed artists in Europe and beyond.
The ideal candidate’s specialty lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles.
The ideal candidate will come from a label or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the digital space; release strategy, social networks, advertising platforms, remarketing, ROI and a keen interest in keeping up with the latest tech trends and changes within the industry.
- Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned labels & artists.
- Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, AdWords etc), create KPI reports and evaluate client ROI.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and valuable fan interaction.
- Prioritise requests for interactive support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project communication internally and externally.
- Use and evaluate tech tools and apps to enhance campaigns and reach specific goals for a given release.
- Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with music online.
- On occasion run online press campaigns and assist the Director of Interactive Marketing in growing The Orchards ‘label services’ offering
- Maintain strong relationships with online music writers, editors and influencers
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing (music experience preferred)
- Good knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Facebook, AdWords etc)
- Basic Photoshop, HTML and video editing software experience is required
- An understanding of what remarketing is and how it can be used to strengthen a digital marketing campaign
- Strong relationships with online music writers, editors and influencers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English required with a second language desirable
- In-depth understanding of social media and the current digital retail landscape
- Familiarity with Sailthru, Evernote and project management software a plus
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and current salary to email@example.com.
The Orchard is a pioneering music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, The Orchard amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world. The Orchard streamlines content owners’ business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support. Founded in 1997, The Orchard empowers businesses and creators in the entertainment industry. For further information, please visit www.theorchard.com.