We’re looking for a savvy, seasoned digital music marketer to promote The Orchard’s distributed artists in Europe and beyond.
The ideal candidate’s specialty lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles.
The ideal candidate will come from a label or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the digital space; release strategy, social networks, advertising platforms, remarketing, ROI and a keen interest in keeping up with the latest tech trends and changes within the industry.
- Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned labels, artists or Artist Services department.
- Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, AdWords etc.), create KPI reports and evaluate client ROI.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and valuable fan interaction.
- Prioritise requests for interactive support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project communication internally and externally.
- Use and evaluate tech tools and apps to enhance campaigns and reach specific goals for a given release.
- Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with music online.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing and/or digital advertising (music experience preferred)
- Good knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Facebook, AdWords etc)
- Basic Photoshop, HTML and video editing software experience is required
- An understanding of what remarketing is and how it can be used to strengthen a digital marketing campaign
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English required with a second language desirable
- In-depth understanding of social media and the current digital retail landscape
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Evernote and project management software a plus
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.