Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: The Orchard
Location: Berlin, Germany (we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager based in Berlin, Germany)
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Digital Marketing Managers are passionate about music, creative marketing, trends and analytics. In order to provide top-notch service to our artists and labels, you will work to conceptualize compelling campaigns and then execute measurable initiatives to increase interaction, consumption, views and subscribers.
As a global music company, we are working across genres and langues, and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic to understand and connect with varying fan bases. We’re looking for a talented, charismatic individual who is eager to play a significant role in the next phase of our company.
What you will do
- Create Marketing Plans applying analytics and data into measurable, actionable initiatives
- Implement marketing strategies across Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and other online destinations
- Work with internal departments and 3rd party developers to bring activations to life
- Research and report on trends and changes in the digital landscape
- Construct artist social platform analysis and optimizations through analytical deep dives
- Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook / Instagram, Tik Tok, Google Ads, etc.), create
- KPI reports and evaluate client ROI
- Assist artists/labels with urgent social media and asset needs
- Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with digital music
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing or related marketing field. We prefer someone from a Music label or distribution company.
- You must be a native or fluent German speaker written and verbal communication along with English language skills
- Organisational skills, with a proven record of supporting multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to invent and execute innovative ideas
- Robust research skills
- In-depth understanding of social media and ability to harness platforms successfully
- Finger on the pulse of key marketing trends and new platforms
- Experience with third-party digital marketing tools and analytic platforms
- Familiarity with HTML, Dreamweaver, Adobe Suite a plus
Why The Orchard
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, lineage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.