We’re looking for a savvy, seasoned digital music marketer to promote The Orchard’s distributed artists in Europe and beyond.
The ideal candidate’s specialty lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will come from a label or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the digital
space; release strategy, social networks, advertising platforms, remarketing, ROI and a keen interest in keeping up with
the latest tech trends and changes within the industry.
Who we are:
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, John Prine, and Kelsea Ballerini.
With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world.
At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity
What you will do:
- Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned labels, artists or Artist Services department.
- Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads etc.), create KPI reports and
evaluate client ROI.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and
valuable fan interaction.
- Prioritise requests for interactive support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project
communication internally and externally.
- Use and evaluate tech tools and apps to enhance campaigns and reach specific goals for a given release.
- Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with music online.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing and/or digital advertising (music experience preferred)
- Good knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Google Ads etc)
- Basic Photoshop, HTML and video editing software experience is required
- An understanding of what remarketing is and how it can be used to strengthen a digital marketing campaign
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English required with a second language desirable
- In-depth understanding of social media and the current digital retail landscape
- Familiarity with G Suite and project management software a plus