The Night League, the company behind world-leading nightlife brands Ushuaïa & Hï Ibiza seeks an experienced, creative, adaptable, and self-motivated social media strategist who will be responsible for creating and driving social media and growth initiatives.
You will work alongside the marketing and creative teams to deliver a first-class strategy.
This role is freelance. Whilst we prefer the person to be based in Ibiza, we are open to people working remotely, however, you will need to be in Ibiza for the summer season from April – until October.
Who we are:
Based in Ibiza, The Night League is a leading creative events agency. We are the company behind Ushuaïa Ibiza – the #1 beach club in the world and Hï Ibiza – the #1 nightclub in Ibiza.
Every summer we host residencies from the world’s leading DJs and nightlife brands including Black Coffee, David Guetta, Tale Of Us, Tomorrowland, Glitterbox, ANTS and many more.
- Planning best-in-class social media strategies for our brands.
- To increase the impact of our communications by increasing engagement.
- Monitor industry trends, best practices, and happenings in the social media space and share key learnings with the team.
- Monitor overall progress across all social media accounts with a clear understanding of monthly progress towards KPIs
- Regularly report to the team & key stakeholders.
- Manage paid media campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute outbound social communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with our community through our social media channels.
- Use of and deep experience with social media publishing and analytics platforms such as Creator Studio, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Sprout Social, Spredfast, Google Analytics, etc.
- Manage content teams on-site during summer events.
- Digital & social native.
- On top of the latest trends and developments.
- Proactive, dynamic, participatory, and committed to delivering your very best no matter the situation.
- Able to work individually, as well as part of a team.
- Able to deliver under pressure and not worried about working in nightclub/event environments.
- You have trained in Digital Marketing or demonstrable previous experience as a social media manager.
- You know about implementing both growth and paid media campaigns.
- Are creative, but with an analytical mind.
- You want to contribute new ideas, formats, and possibilities within the digital landscape.
- You are able to craft great copies on the fly.
- A passion for nightlife / events / clubbing / dance music / brands
- Demonstrated ability to deliver first-class social media and growth strategies.
- Excellent written English.
- Photoshop and basic video editing skills.
- Able to lead conversations and meetings with the senior team.
- Able to motivate others.
- Fluent, or high-level of written and spoken Spanish.