The Music Royalty Co. is a team of industry experts dedicated to turning data into savings, profits and informed decision making.
We are currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated Senior Accountant to join our busy practice.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this will be a role requiring excellent attention to detail and a strong customer service ethic.
As this is a small team in a growing company, this is very much a varied and hands-on position with the opportunity for progression for anyone who really shines in the role.
Duties will include
- Preparing the year end accounts for all clients
- Preparing personal tax returns for self-employed clients
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients, acting as point of contact for any corporate or personal tax queries
- Internal auditing of VAT returns prior to filing
- Client onboarding and data migrations to QuickBooks
- Filing of Confirmation Statements
- Assisting junior members of the team with relevant queries
- Ad hoc project work for both internal and external parties
- Practice experience in a similar role is essential
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified
- A professional but friendly manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly within deadlines, be highly organised and manage own workload
- A working knowledge of UK GAAP and UK tax legislation
- Knowledge of the music industry useful but not essential
Hours: Mon – Fri 9.30am – 6.00pm
Salary: up to £50K, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional time off at Christmas
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Workplace pension
- Full-time home-based role – all necessary equipment provided
- Salary: up to £50K, dependent on experience