Our client, a bespoke music publishing company, is seeking an VP of Sync, based in LA, to pitch the company’s award-winning catalogue to clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pitching the catalogue to Film, TV, and Advertising Agencies.
- Facilitating and negotiating deals for the company’s roster/artists.
- Building relationships with contacts across North America to secure sync deals.
- Providing regular communications to clients regarding new releases, priorities, artist stats, tour dates etc.
- Generating creative music pitches to potential clients.
- Attending industry events.
- Helping provide creative A&R for the territory on creative strategy initiatives with the company’s writers.
- Extensive experience pitching music for placement across Advertising, TV, or Film within the US.
- Proven track record of closing music sync deals for writers/artists.
- Current US network of contacts in Creative/Music departments within top Advertising Agencies essential.
- Extensive and current relationships in music sync community in North America.
- In depth understanding of music licensing.
- Sound knowledge of copyright as it relates to the music industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Right to work in US essential.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.