Our client, a global multi-faceted artist-driven media company with offices in US, Europe, Asia and Africa, focussed on the empowerment of content creators across music and beyond, are looking for a well-connected Head of Streaming for Germany.
Key responsibilities will include
- Leading relationships with social media and streaming partners in GSA and Central Europe. Directing streaming strategy for the territories.
- Conducting pitching to DSP partners and editors across all major chart genres inc Rap and Electronic.
- Optimising profiles and releases and analysing and reporting on streaming, audience and other data.
- Substantial music industry sales experience.
- Possess meaningful DSP pitching relationships with editors across all major chart genres domestically.
- Additional international relationships preferred.
- Robust understanding of streaming and audience data, and analysis.
- Motivated to expand within the role.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.