Our client, a prestigious entertainment production agency, is seeking a Senior Physical Production Account Manager based in Los Angeles, USA. This is a stand-alone role and requires a candidate with an in-depth understanding of vinyl and deluxe box set production. Competitive salary +25 days holiday.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the production process for music formats such as cassettes, CDs, DVDs, Vinyl, and boxsets to completion
- Performing account management and development for North American music clients.
- Processing client’s manufacturing orders such as artwork and audio masters.
- Obtaining relevant order information for manufacture from clients and global supply partners.
- Setting production schedules and ensuring all orders are delivered accordingly.
- Logging production activity for each client order processed.
- Collaborating with colleagues and creative studio team to develop packaging concepts.
- Procuring bespoke and/or complex packaging.
- Liaising with artworkers and designers to ensure artwork is processed appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of physical music product manufacturing process.
- Specialist knowledge of deluxe and bespoke packaging.
- Highly organised and methodical in approach.
- Robust attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Solid strategic thinking skills.
- Commercial focus, able to develop business with clients.
- Happy to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven negotiator.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.