Company: The Lodge Mastering
A leading music mastering facility located in New York, The Lodge is seeking a driven, enthusiastic team member with experience to join the company in the role of Executive Assistant.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly organized, skilled professional to join a growing team and fulfill day-to-day responsibilities for Grammy Award winning Engineer and company Founder/President, Emily Lazar.
This is a full time role which may require the candidate on occasion to work unusual hours and weekends. Flexibility is key.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor, prepare and proactively respond to client correspondence
- Daily and week-over-week internal and external calendar management: scheduling meetings, providing client related timelines and necessary information
- Engage and work directly with the marketing team regarding social media requirements
- Organize accounting work flow across invoicing and receivables and maintain
- Research, organize and respond to promotional requests
- Assist in maintaining company webstore
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Extremely well organized with strong time-management skills
- Super attentive to detail
- An exceptional, proactive communicator who is willing to jump in and help where required
- Be highly cloud and computer proficient as well as a Microsoft Office and G-Suite genius
- Experienced with “collaboration” and CRM programs
- Able to operate well within a small team and be adaptable to change
- Able to thrive within a dynamic working environment
- Capable of basic image and video-editing
- Excited to help grow the business and deliver great work to clients
- Passionate and interested in art, aesthetics, design, and music!
Priority will be given to candidates near our NY studios; however, an exemplary candidate could be 100% remote and reside anywhere in the US.
Please send cover letter and resume including salary expectations with the subject line “APPLICATION FOR EA POSITION” to [email protected]
We sincerely thank all who apply for this position. Please note: only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT THE LODGE
Established in 1997, The Lodge is one of the world’s premiere mastering and specialized recording facilities.