Title: Junior Digital Deliveries & Rights Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Compensation: Competitive / Depending on Experience
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting candidates from the UK for this role)
Based in Bermondsey, the Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. The label business also distributes and provides label services for a number of labels including Ophelia (Seven Lions), This Never Happened (Lane 8) and 17 Steps (Dusky).
Involved Group is also home to Involved Publishing, a progressive independent music publisher and home to some of the most cutting edge producers, writers and artists from around the world and Involved Management an artist management agency that specialises in developing the careers, stories and businesses of some of the most popular acts in electronic music.
We’re growing rapidly and need an experienced, meticulous and solutions-oriented individual to bolster our digital supply chain and rights management capabilities. You’ll be part of a team of over 60 individuals from a range of backgrounds who are passionate about electronic music and dance culture in all its forms.
Sitting at the very heart of our label operation, you’ll play a critical role in maintaining the catalogue of established artists such as Above & Beyond, Dusky, Lane 8, Seven Lions and Yotto. This role is exciting and dynamic and we’re looking for someone to grow with us.
- Deliver new releases to DSPs and other touch points using our preferred delivery platform, FUGA.
- Manage 3rd party catalogue distribution and ingestion for bespoke licensees in specific territories.
- Administer our assets within Web3 and metaverse environments and applications.
- Support the distribution team with catalogue management to ensure our releases are correctly set up, delivered on time and accepted by all DSPs and partners.
- Maintain good housekeeping of all our assets across all DSPs.
- Optimise our catalogue to maximise performance on DSPs such as
- TikTok and Instagram.
- Support the administration of our one stop catalogue.
- Manage and deliver our lyrics database.
- Register albums with UK and North American charts.
- Generate metadata and label copy information for each release, keeping our master product database accurate and tidy.
- Calmly manage situations where redelivery or rescheduling of a product is required.
- Stay on top of the latest store delivery guidelines and platform updates and inform Product Managers of any changes in delivery requirements.
Assist with bulk processes such as ingesting our catalogue into new platforms.
Digital Rights Management
- Manage 3rd party licensing of our releases across UGC centric platforms such as YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Control asset ownership, disputes, content clearances and takedowns.
- Oversee our neighbouring rights registrations.
- Perform CMS ingestion checks across all platforms including Spotify, Apple, Amazon etc.
We’re looking for someone with
- An ability to demonstrate acute attention to detail and is meticulous when processing data.
- Unrivalled problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure and time sensitive situations.
- The capability to communicate concisely and transparently.
- Experience using FUGA and YouTube CMS – preferred but not essential.
- A friendly and team focused approach.
- A desire to learn new things and find better ways to operate.
- A passion for dance music and the independent sector would be a bonus.
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year);
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year;
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment;
- Gympass Silver membership;
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our UK events and shows;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 23rd January, 2023
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.