Job Title: Music Coordinator
Responsible to: Head of Music
- Keeping a log & updating of the weekly music programme. Communicating with performers & booking performer accordingly.
- Ensuring presence across all outlets within the Club 6-8 evenings per month to analyse the music and entertainment weekly performer confirmations and internally across departments, particularly for new artists
- Scouting talent alongside the objective of reducing all Agency cost
- Setting up and assisting with auditioning of new bands
- Strategising future entertainment
- Performer contracts, overseeing confirmations and invoice logging Keeping the team abreast of music programmes at competitor venues
- Contracting and advancing headline performances, show day management looking after artist hospitality and ensuring all departments are prepared for the event
- Attending and taking minutes at the weekly music meetings
- Writing and communicating music briefs with the direction from the Head of Music
- Keeping abreast of music industry in order to produce a relevant programme
- Ensure supervision of headline act rider, green rooms, transport and logistics
- Maintaining internal filing systems (i.e. Headliner list, contact sheets)
- Miscellaneous ad hoc tasks and duties
- Update music budget with actual costs to ensure spend is up to date
- Gather information necessary in relation to music and entertainment to populate function sheet
- Music cost projections and performer fee negotiations
- Music yearly and monthly budgetary forecasting, cost control and the general accounting for the music and member events
- To achieve the Music target budget cost of the agreed 2% of turnover.
- Raising of POs, invoice logging and submission for payment
Performer cost projections and performer fee negotiations
- Collating copy and images for monthly e-newsletter and marketing collateral including writing copy
- Collating copy and images for tri-annual member event booklet (hard copy)
- Assisting the Brand Director/marketing team with music information to update Instagram accounts & emailers
We are looking for
- Someone who is team orientated, positive, driven, organised, solution focused & who can multi-task and work flexibly in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of communication technology such as Outlook, Teams or the like to support your role, including Excel, Word, and Power-point.
- Previous experience working at a luxury brand
- Previous experience gained in a support service, coordination or personal assistant role
- Keen interest in global music trends & follows current sounds playing in central London & Mayfair
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Knowledge of working within a hospitality/events-based business is favoured but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and reliable
This list of duties is not exhaustive, nor is it intended to be, and duties are not listed in any order of priority.
Applicants must be based in the UK or have the right to work in the UK.