With clients like Krewella, ZHU, Gallant, and NoMBe, TH3RD BRAIN began as passionate young managers utilizing their rookie smarts to creatively generate revenues for our artists. Within three years, we had platinum records, Grammy nominations, and became known as young disruptors in an industry plagued by inertia.
Led by Forbes’ 30 Under 30 and Billboard’s 40 Under 40 selection Jake Udell, TH3RD BRAIN is a collection of entrepreneurs unified by a vision: we create together with the most talented artists in the world in a way that inspires other artists across the globe they can accomplish theirs too.
TH3RD BRAIN is seeking an Executive Assistant based in Los Angeles.
Conserves CEO’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; providing liaison between the CEO, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
- Represents the CEO by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the CEO.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the CEO.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances CEO’s and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills.
Apply via email to [email protected]. Please include the following submissions:
- Video: Why are you interested in the position with TH3RD BRAIN? What would you hope to accomplish within your first year? How do you think you would provide value to the team?
- Written: What is an example of an initiative you took outside school or work? What is a challenge you faced last year? Did you succeed or fail? What did you learn? Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a recent project or assignment.
- Written: Tell me about your most recent goals and what you did to achieve them. What have you done to improve yourself in the last year? Tell me about the biggest risk you’ve taken in your life.
- Written: Please send me an email asking for a meeting with the founder of a record label, agency, artist or manager you admire. Additionally, send me an article or book that you find powerful. How has it impacted your lifestyle, perspective, or goals?