You will be responsible for managing the Ticketing and Customer Service functions at TEG | MJR, ensuring a high performing ticketing service, maximising revenue across all channels and ensuring excellent internal communications flow with appropriate teams across the organisation and externally with ticketing outlets.
- Manage the operational practices within the department regarding show setup; liaising with promoters, agents, venues and ticket outlets to build manifests, presale/onsale/offsale schedules and allocations/reallocations, in order to maximise ticket sales revenue.
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and financial returns, reconciliation and accountability of Ticketing to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the upkeep of all ticketing-related systems; develop project plans and deliver projects to further develop such systems.
- Manage a department of Team Leaders and Assistants; including learning, development and ongoing appraisal to ensure that the needs of both individuals and the business are met.
- Managing relationships with key internal (Promoters, Finance, Marketing) and external (3rd party ticketing outlets) stakeholders and contribute to the budgeting, targeting, and forecasting processes to provide accurate projections.
- Negotiating new contractual deals and fee structures for all potential new sales outlets.
- Analysing tour sales and evaluating best practices for effective promotion of tours.
- Manage customer service including dealing with escalated customer issues directly.
- Ensure legal requirements of ticketing operations are met including GDPR and other Data Protection requirements, Health and Safety legislation and PCI DSS compliance.
- Experience of playing a leading role in the ticketing function in a live entertainment, arts, leisure or sport environment.
- Experience of staff management, supervision, motivation and training.
- Expertise in all front-end ticketing processes to maintain a self-sufficient ticketing operation.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in an often highly pressured environment.
- Experience of delivering financial information and statistical data.