MUSIC BUSINESS ADMIN/MARKETING ASSISTANT
FULL-TIME STAFF ADMIN/MARKETING POSITION available at a well established, Music Company for an intelligent, hard-working self-starter who wants a “starter job” with realistic growth potential.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. Experience with basic (but meticulous) data entry and MAC OSX is required. Knowing Film/TV music licensing jargon is a plus!
This is a Full-Time position: In-Office, Calabasas, CA, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, with an hour lunch. Hours are not flexible.
Small, friendly staff, and a great work environment. Paid vacation and sick time. Health insurance offered after successful completion of the probationary period.
All of our staff “superstars” have started in this entry-level position, and moved up after learning what the company is all about and demonstrating initiative and reliability.
Are you somebody who would ask, “What else can I learn and do, next?” when you finish your daily list?
Can you move up to edit videos for YouTube and create graphics for social media?
Do you have social media skills that would make you valuable to our Head of Marketing? Will you make us say, “We’re so happy you’re on our team?” We hope so!
- Knowledge of the music industry (preference given to those who also have digital marketing and social media skills)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, time management, and prioritization skills
- Have basic (or advanced) marketing data analysis skills
- Work well under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative and successfully complete tasks and projects
- Good at taking direction while working and learning from a team
- Graphic design and visual composition skills for social media
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Photoshop
- YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok proficiencies
- Wirecast for livestreams/podcasts
- Kapwing editor
- iMovie and/or Final Cut Pro
- Google Suite
Please submit résumé, cover letter, and references. No phone calls, walk-ins, mailed, texted, or faxed résumés will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time, in-office, 40 hrs./week, minimal overtime
Starting Salary: $35,000.00 per year