Senior Day-to-Day Manager
- Highly competitive, dependant on experience.
- London. Candidates must be willing to undertake extensive travel.
Role and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multi-platinum artists, working with the artists’ managers.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of global release campaigns, including: promo and social media plans, press, marketing, international touring
- Acting as key management representative for artists on location, promotional activities, photo shoots, events
- Assisting in all areas of creative; managing all creative and production aspects of photo and video shoots; working with artists and realising initial concepts, creating briefs, budgetary responsibility, sourcing & booking suitable photographers, illustrators, designers, directors
- Managing social media sites, implementing all digital marketing strategies alongside artists
- International diary management across multiple time zones including: writing sessions, promotional schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation and itinerary creation
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion and accompanying artist to all promotional activities
- Booking and management of all grooming and styling teams, booking stylists, attending fittings and managing artist’s day to day and event wardrobes
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered
- Working with Tour Managers to deliver live budgets for approval and placing insurance for tours
- Working with creative team and merchandisers to arrange merchandising solutions for live activity
- Session booking and management
- Creating and overseeing budgets and general accounting
- Booking travel
Key requirements (qualifications and skills)
- You will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role or directly comparable and relevant experience in an alternative area of the music industry working with global superstar artists and a comprehensive understanding of artist campaigns.
- You are a strong and highly organised individual who is able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- You have a positive and energetic problem-solving attitude. You are someone who from experience knows when to take charge and when to stand back.
TAP Management is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV to email@example.com