- One of our high-profile executives requires a professional and energetic PA to support their private, social and business calendars as well as day-to-day general needs.
- You will also support a second executive when he is in the USA or has tasks to be carried out remotely in your timezone.
- This is not a 9am to 5pm position and absolute flexibility and commitment is key. Candidates must be willing and able to commit completely to the role.
- A calm and unflappable manner is crucial – plans will change at the last minute and taking this in your stride and coming up with a plan B will be necessary on a regular basis. You must have excellent communication and prioritisation skills and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Based at our office in LA
Reporting to the executive, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining their professional and personal diaries
- Handling correspondence and screening calls and enquiries
- Email management
- Prioritising conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously and proactively
- Office management including ordering stationery and organising office maintenance in conjunction with cleaners, gardeners and contractors, checking services and appliances
- Log receipts and reconcile with credit card statements, liaising with our Finance Manager
- Arranging and purchasing gifts and other general errands
- Actioning itinerary plans, including booking travel, restaurants or events
- Helping to look after family when needed – visa applications, flight bookings
- Liaising and co-ordinating with our London-based Executive Assistant as required
Skills & Experience
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skill in speaking and writing
- Experience supporting a high-profile individual will be looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently and flexibility in re-prioritising work on a regular basis
- Proactive and energised
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent relationship builder
- Friendly and personable
- Confidential and discreet
Please sent your resume to [email protected] to apply