JOB TITLE: YouTube MCN Specialist (High-Level Experience ONLY)
TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry.
TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. Providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the digital space.
We’re looking for a strong professional candidate to help develop and nurture TANGO’s content & digital music distribution functions. Someone with strong cross-functional distribution knowledge is a must. Couple that with inherent understanding of end-to-end content deliveries and in-depth understanding of metadata and digital asset management. Positive traits like being a detail oriented, self-motivated, growth hungry, multi-tasking, team player extraordinaire are well-regarded and will move you to the front of the line. Lastly, comfortable with a fast-pace working environment.
- Proficient music industry knowledge
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- 3+ years of experience with a YouTube MCN
- Multiple YouTube Certifications
- Extensive knowledge of the YouTube CMS/Content ID Tech (Sound Recordings, Publishing & Web assets) • Extensive knowledge of the updated versions of YouTube CMS/YouTube Studio
- Proficient knowledge of music & digital royalties
- Extensive knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology (e.g. XML & DDEX) • Knowledge of both Master and Publishing Royalties
- Platform specific optimization: techniques, tips, tricks, DSP marketing tactics, etc.
- Work with TANGO’s team and clients to optimize complete catalog collections (DSP optimization, relationships, reviewing ownership details, managing metadata, claims, reference overlaps, manual claiming, etc.) • Utilize all YouTube’s core CMS functionalities to optimize TANGO’s catalog (e.g. handling conflicts, reference overlaps, manual claims, embedding
- SR assets into Music Video assets, ownership transfer requests, etc.) • Work with DSPs to optimize TANGO’s entire catalog & ensure 100% catalog compliance across distribution points • Sound Recording/Master & Publishing Optimization:
- The ins and outs of all 3 types of YouTube CMS: SR, Publishing & Web (non-music content). – Claims Administration
– Rights Administration
Goals + Objectives
- Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly – understanding pain points and path forward
- Contribute & strategize catalog optimization techniques with the goal of increasing revenues • Managing YouTube channels, claims, assets (SR+Publishing+Web assets included)
- Seeking out missed opportunities and content optimization across the YouTube ecosystem • Keeping TANGO YouTube Pillar Compliant
- Video optimization: tags, end screens, cards, descriptions, etc.
Extras + Huge Pluses
- MAC User
- Familiar with AudioSalad (or similar digital metadata management platform, distribution software)
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog+clients into the TANGO Family (Commission structure available. More details after application is accepted.)
- Royalty Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable)