TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry. TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our client’s digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms.
We’re looking for a strong professional candidate to help develop and nurture TANGO’s core functionality, digital music distribution. Someone with strong cross-functional distribution knowledge is a must. Couple that with inherent understanding of end-to-end content deliveries and in-depth understanding of metadata and digital asset management. Obvious positive traits like being a detail oriented, self-motivated, growth hungry, multi-tasking, team player extraordinaire are well-regarded and will move you to the front of the line.
Lastly, someone who is comfortable with a fast-pace, high-pressure working environment.
- General music industry knowledge
- Forward thinking, business strategy
- Proficient knowledge of music & digital royalties
- Proficient knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology, e.g., XML & DDEX
- Extensive knowledge of YouTube CMS/Content ID Tech
- High-level management skills, team building is a must
- Knowledge of both Master and Publishing Royalties
- 5+ years of experience with Digital Music Distribution
- 5+ years of experience with a YouTube MCN
- Platform specific optimization: techniques, tips, tricks, DSP marketing tactics, etc.
- Manage team and departments to maximize their efficiencies, daily tasks and improve overall business strategies
- Work with TANGO’s team and clients to optimize complete catalog exploitation and collections
- Rights administration and management
- Seek, implement and facilitate new revenue streams
- Manage registrations, ownership details, oversee high-volume assets, metadata, etc.
- Ability to lead, assist, negotiate and direct in securing Direct Licensing deals with DSPs and strategic alliances
- Work with DSPs to ensure optimization of TANGO’s entire catalog across our wide network of distribution points
- Create, review, edit nuanced contracts/offers/licenses/agreements
Goals + Objectives
- Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly – understanding pain points and path forward
- Optimize processes for quicker/better execution of servicing content delivery and distribution
- Contribute & strategize catalog optimization techniques with the goal of increasing revenues
- Seek out contacts with platforms that benefit our clients: editorial, playlist curators, artist reps, DSP/Client relations, collaborations, etc.
- Pursue strategic alliance with outside with the goal to increase expansion
Extras + Huge Pluses
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish)
- MAC User
- Familiar with AudioSalad (or similar digital metadata management platform, distribution software technologies)
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog+clients into the TANGO Family
(Commission structure available. More details after application is accepted.)
- Royalty Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable)