TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry. TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients’ digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. Providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the digital space.
We are looking for a strong professional candidate to help develop and nurture TANGO’s report processing and royalty payment distribution functions. Extensive audiovisual royalties/reporting knowledge is a MUST. You are a quick learner, a self-starter and highly intuitive across the business of music.
Positive traits like being a detail oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasking, team player extraordinaire are well regarded and will move you to the front of the line. Comfortable with a fast pace working environment and confidence in handling sensitive information/financials.
*** English required, bilingual preferred (Spanish). ***
- Proficient music industry knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience with interpreting, distributing, and maintaining music & digital royalties.
- Extensive knowledge of royalty statements, reports, dashboards, FTPs, etc.
- Knowledge of Master, Audiovisual and Publishing Royalties.
- Extensive knowledge in statement software (e.g. Numbers, Excel, Table Cruncher, etc.)
- You will be the mastermind behind making sure clients ultimately receive their accurately, consolidated, generated revenues with your 360° understanding of music royalties.
- Process all royalty reporting flows from music platforms, managing the collection and organization of reports, processing, reconciling and quality assurance within TANGO dashboards.
- Facilitating and reconciling payments to growing list of clients.
- Retain full understanding of royalty reporting, including any dynamic or nuanced changes in reporting files, new platforms; creating, maintaining and implementation of new or updated reporting.
- Knowing and following a timely royalty processing calendar, to ensure reporting and payment deadlines are achieved. • Liaising with Distribution Teams to maintain quality of metadata from a Royalty Statement perspective, identifying and rectifying problems and issues from a strategic perspective.
- Work with cross functional teams such as Project Management, Customer Service, Developers, Distribution, and Operations to refine any royalty and payment processes, as needed.
- Key touchpoint with Account Directors in order to create and collaborate on client facing reporting, best practices, insights, analyses, etc. (client status and success reports).
- Able to produce ad hoc audits for clients, executives or 3rd-parties.
- Monitor all priorities and workload of Royalties Department, setting short, medium and long-term goals, while identifying issues to leadership.
- Ability to sustain high levels of confidentiality.
Extras + Huge Pluses
- MAC User.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog & clients into the TANGO Family.
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH.
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable).