TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry. TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. Providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the digital space.
We’re looking for a strong professional candidate to help develop and nurture TANGO’s digital music distribution functions. Someone with strong cross-functional distribution knowledge is a must. Couple that with inherent understanding of end-to-end content deliveries and in-depth understanding of metadata and digital asset management. Obvious positive traits like being a detail oriented, self-motivated, growth hungry, multi-tasking, team player extraordinaire are well-regarded and will move you to the front of the line.
- General music industry knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of music & digital royalties
- Proficient knowledge of YouTube CMS/Content ID Tech
- Extensive knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology, ie. XML & DDEX
- Knowledge of both Master and Publishing Royalties
- Platform specific optimization: techniques, tips, tricks, DSP marketing tactics, etc.
- Work with TANGO’s team and clients to optimize complete catalog exploitation and collections (DSP relationships, registrations, ownership details, resolving conflicts, managing metadata, etc.)
- Ability to lead, assist, negotiate and direct in securing Direct Licensing deals with DSPs
- Work with platforms and streaming outlets to ensure optimization of TANGO’s entire catalog
- Ensure 100% catalog compliance across our wide network of distribution points
- Create, review, edit nuanced contracts/offers/licenses/agreements
- Sound Recording/Master Optimization: The ins and outs of SoundExchange, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.; Conflict resolution or disputes over assets and ownership & reaching out to all 3rd parties; Performing take-downs and catalog take-overs/transfers.; Rights administration transfers; Seek, implement and facilitate new revenue streams
Goals + Objectives
- Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly – understanding pain points and path forward
- Optimize processes for quicker/better execution of servicing content delivery and distribution
- Contribute & strategize catalog optimization techniques with the goal of increasing revenues
- Seek out contacts with platforms that benefit our clients: editorial, playlist curators, artist reps, DSP/Client relations, collaborations, etc.
- Pursue strategic alliance with outside with the goal to increase expansion
Extras + Huge Pluses
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish)
- MAC User
- Familiar with AudioSalad (or similar digital metadata management platform, distribution software)
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog+clients into the TANGO Family (Commission structure available. More details after application is accepted.)
- Royalty Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable)