TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry. TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. Providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the digital space.
We’re looking for a digital music distribution specialist who has extensive knowledge in end-end Content Deliveries, proficient metadata & digital asset management. Looking for positive traits like being detailed oriented, deadline sensitive, eager for growth, ability to multi-task, and a Team player with strong attention to detail.
- General music industry knowledge
- Basic knowledge of music & digital royalties
- Proficient knowledge of YouTube CMS/Content ID Tech
- Extensive knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology, ie. XML & DDEX
- Platform specific optimization: techniques, tips, tricks, DSP marketing tactics, etc.
- Work with TANGO’s team and clients to optimize complete catalog exploitation and collections (DSP relationships, registrations, ownership details, resolving conflicts, managing metadata, etc.)
- Work with platforms and streaming outlets to ensure optimization of TANGO’s entire catalog
- Ensure 100% catalog compliance across our wide network of distribution points
- Sound Recording/Master Optimization:
- The ins and outs of SoundExchange, YouTube, Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
- Conflict resolution or disputes over assets and ownership & reaching out to all 3rd parties
- Performing take-downs and catalog take-overs/transfers.
- Rights administration transfers
- Seek, implement and facilitate new revenue streams
Goals + Objectives
- Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly – understanding pain points and path forward
- Optimize processes for quicker/better execution of servicing content delivery and distribution
- Contribute & strategize catalog optimization techniques with the goal of increasing revenues
- Seek out contacts with platforms that benefit our clients: editorial, playlist curators, artist reps, DSP/Client relations, collaborations, etc.
Extras + Huge Pluses
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish)
- MAC User
- Familiar with AudioSalad (or similar digital metadata management platform, distribution software)
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog+clients into the TANGO Family (Commission structure available. More details after application is accepted.)
- Extensive knowledge of both Master and Publishing Royalties
- Royalty Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable)