TANGO is a digital content management company with an emphasis in the Music Industry.
TANGO’s core competency is to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients digital presence while increasing their exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. Providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the digital space.
We’re looking for a content coordinator who has proficient knowledge in metadata & digital asset management. Looking for positive traits like being detailed oriented, deadline sensitive, eager for growth, ability to multi-task, and a Team player with strong attention to detail. Lastly, comfortable with a fast-pace working environment.
- General music industry knowledge
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Basic knowledge of computer applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and eager to learn
- Work with TANGO’s team and clients to organize projects, catalog, media files, etc.
- Work with Distribution Team to optimize basic music distribution processes
- Review assets for proper specs and cross-check accuracy (e.g. Album Artwork, Titles, etc.)
- Assist Marketing with gathering files and misc. organizational tasks
Goals + Objectives
- Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly
- Optimize processes for quicker/better execution of servicing content delivery and distribution
- Contribute & strategize catalog optimization techniques with the goal of increasing revenues
- Learn the distribution process with the possibility of growing into a larger role within the Distribution Team
Extras + Huge Pluses
- MAC User
- Familiar with AudioSalad (or similar digital metadata management platform, distribution software)
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog+clients into the TANGO Family (Commission structure available. More details after application is accepted.)
- Monthly Consultant Payment: 1st of every month via Check, Direct Deposit/ACH
- Monthly Rate: Competitive / DOE (Negotiable)