SyncVault is a new music promotion and music licensing platform for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, Podcasts and Video Content Creators. SyncVault is the latest product from music technology company SoundVault Limited.
SyncVault is disrupting traditional online sync and online music marketing services by increasing efficiency and automating the ability for music artists and labels to promote their tracks to the world via thousands of influencers on YouTube.
Founded in London, we are a fast-growing team of 16 all working remotely from across Europe.
Sales Executive, SyncVault – Role
SyncVault is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Sales Executive to drive a direct sales strategy, selling in SyncVault’s unique music promotional service, VC New Releases to music artists and labels worldwide.
You’ll be looking to identify and bring new music, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing and new music markets, to present the new product and service offerings. You’ll be expected to use your network and these opportunities to cultivate relationships and revenue.
The key markets for new music are UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ, EU.
- Generate leads and contact prospective customers to bring a steady flow of new revenue opportunities from New Release Music marketing budgets from Labels, Artists, Managers and Distributors
- Develop opportunities to license in core target markets with support of marketing, operations and finance.
- Nurturing and developing the relationships with key customer accounts for creation of long-term value for the company.
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services you’re selling.
- Retaining a sales dialogue with new and current clients and closing deals.
- Expected to identify partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
- Attending face-to-face and video call meetings with clients. You’ll need to negotiate pricing with clients in line with internal guidelines. You’ll also need to keep the team updated on both your progress and timeline, providing them with accurate forecasting of anticipated sales. Daily and weekly contact with reporting.
- Experience with the music industry preferred.
This being a sales role, you will be subject to sales and KPI targets. This is a crucial part of the role. You may be expected to travel (based on approval).
We are a start-up and this is an opportunity to make the role your own with the potential to build and lead your own team in an exciting new business.
To support all sales, company is committed to substantial monthly marketing spend with our Third-Party Marketing partner covering lead generation mail outs, paid social, paid YouTube, SEO and Influencer marketing. Plus an extensive affiliate program.
Negotiable. Part-time / full-time opportunity available.
Commencement Date: ASAP.