SyncVault is a trailblazing music promotions platform offering two key services – Music Promotions for Artists via YouTube Influencers and Artists Advances (funding).
Launched in December 2020, SyncVault provides Labels and Artists with the ability to promote and mass market their new releases through its dedicated Influencer Community to millions of viewers on YouTube. SyncVault’s unique VidCents™ tokens, rewards influencers based on the number of views their video receives when promoting a featured track.
SyncVault’s Artist Advances enable artists to further their careers with financial support for recording, releasing, and promoting new music. Artists retain 100% of their masters and can also benefit from a VidCents Music campaign, giving a promotion tool that works effectively as part of the marketing mix.
SyncVault has been named ‘One to Watch’ in CreaTech’s Top 100 Technology Companies 2021 list.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact and maintain day-to-day relationships for a varied portfolio of clients across SyncVault promotional and distribution
- Oversee scheduling of releases, ensuring deadlines are met and all represented sales and marketing needs are managed across digital in the UK and abroad
- Work closely with artists, artists managers and A&R on artist development and with the digital team to drive audience growth
- Proof digital metadata to ensure all releases are delivered to required specifications and in a timely manner.
- Strategize and manage priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis
- Consistently inform and educate artists with current and developing best practice across all business areas.
- Develop knowledge and relationships across the industry.
- Represent SyncVault at events and conferences as required.
- A&R new artists
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a music distributor, label or management environment
- A strong understanding of digital distribution, metadata requirements and digital marketing.
- Established relationships with a variety of publicists, press and radio companies.
- Highly advanced organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business and the capacity to identify key relationships and develop them accordingly.
- A willingness to approach new areas of business, with a positive attitude.
- Awareness of changes and developments in the industry, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- Strong industry network and relationships within the independent artist space.
- Fluent in English, additional languages desirable but not essential.
- Able to travel as required.
The owners of the company are very interested in a positive work/life balance and are big on company culture and keeping all team members happy. Remote working a must to begin with, with a view to meeting team in person regularly and at events.
This is a great opportunity to further your music career within a progressive company and energetic team with prospects in an exciting and fast-moving space. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!