Position: CONTENT I.D. MUSIC DIRECTOR
Category: Content ID Music Catalogue Management
Location: UK (+Remote)
Salary: Competitive plus Bonus/Share Options
Hours: Part Time / Full Time – Flexible
SyncVault is a trailblazing music promotions platform offering three key services – Music Promotions for Artists via YouTube Influencers, Artists Advances(funding) and Content I.D. Management, managing claims, sourcing and collecting YouTube revenues on behalf of third-party rights holders.
Launched in December 2020, SyncVault provides Labels and Artists with the ability to promote and mass market their new releases through its dedicated Influencer Community to millions of viewers on YouTube. SyncVault’s unique VidCents™ tokens, rewards influencers based on the number of views their video receives when promoting a featured track.
SyncVault’s Artist Advances enable artists to further their careers with financial support for recording, releasing, and promoting new music. Artists retain 100% of their masters and can also benefit from a SyncVault VidCents Music campaign, giving a promotion tool that works effectively as part of the marketing mix.
An essential additional service we provide is YouTube Content ID Management on behalf of a variety of independent music catalogues.
SyncVault has been named ‘One to Watch’ in CreaTech’s Top 100 Technology Companies 2021 list.
- We’re looking for an exceptional Content ID Music Director to manage and grow the CID department. The growth will largely be dictated by building our roster of music catalogue clients and representing their music for Content I.D. where our inhouse team manage all claims and collect YouTube ad revenues on their behalf. (For clarity we do not acquire or invest in a catalogues).
- Plan, oversee and drive a sales strategy to liaise and secure CID catalogue clients
- Support all marketing department with campaigns for SyncVault’s CID audience
- Support PR and social / content marketing as and when required
- Grow and manage the team to oversee the CID operations and partnerships.
- Define quarterly KPI’s and increases CID revenues
- Work closely with colleagues from all the content and product management teams as well as admin and all other internal interfaces
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- You MUST have at least 3 years experience, in the music industry working with music catalogues and understanding the nuances of YouTube Content I.D.
- You are a pro-active team player, flexible, able to work under pressure
- You are communicative and can adapt very well to different situations
- You work in a structured manner and have excellent time management skills (prioritising and meeting deadlines)
- You have a sound knowledge of the YouTube platform
- You already have experience in channel management and good knowledge of the YouTube CMS • You have a basic knowledge of music rights
- You are ideally already certified in YouTube Music, content monetisation and content ownership (can also be acquired through us).
- You have experience with Mac OS X and good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word). Ideally, you also have experience with common audio and video software (e.g. Logic or Adobe Premiere).
The owners of the company are very interested in a positive work/life balance and are big on company culture and keeping all team members happy. Remote working a must to begin with, with a view to meeting team in person regularly.
This is a great opportunity to further your music technology career within a progressive company and energetic team with prospects in an exciting and fast-moving space. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!