Position: Artist and Label Partnerships Manager (North America)
Category: Business Development
Location: East Coast (Remote)
Artist and Label Partnerships Manager (North America)
SyncVault is a trailblazing music promotions platform offering two key services – Music Promotions for Artists via YouTube Influencers and Artists Advances (funding).
Launched in December 2020, SyncVault provides Labels and Artists with the ability to promote and mass market their new releases through its dedicated Influencer Community to millions of viewers on YouTube. SyncVault’s unique VidCents™ tokens, rewards influencers based on the number of views their video receives when promoting a featured track.
SyncVault’s Artist Advances enable artists to further their careers with financial support for recording, releasing, and promoting new music. Artists retain 100% of their masters and can also benefit from a VidCents Music campaign, giving a promotion tool that works effectively as part of the marketing mix.
SyncVault has been named ‘One to Watch’ in CreaTech’s Top 100 Technology Companies 2021 list.
What you’ll do:
- The Artist and Label Partnerships team is the face of SyncVault to artists, managers, labels & distributors in North America
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for independent record labels, distributors, managers and artists in North America
- You will work closely with key internal partners and teams
- Build and foster relationships with key partners (artists, managers, labels, industry organisations) across North America
- Empower partners with opportunities, insights and guidance to help them achieve their goals and build their audiences
- Act as an internal SyncVault representative of the artists and labels you work with, seeking opportunities to help them grow their audience and their business
- Attend events, conferences and shows. Some travel required
- As an Artist and Label Partnerships Manager in North America, you are a self-driven team player, flexible, fearless and eager to drive change to improve the opportunities for artists to be successful on the SyncVault platform
- You will educate artists & their teams about SyncVault best practices, resources and tools
- You have 5+ years of music industry experience, preferably in an artist & partner-facing role
- Based anywhere on the East Coast (preferably NYC or Miami)
- You have knowledge and interest in a broad spectrum of music and music cultures
- You have a strong understanding of the North American music industry and an excellent reputation amongst your network of label and artist contacts
- You have the ability to work under pressure along with proven problem solving abilities
- You can work with a range of cross-functional teams across a growing global music and technology organisation
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
The owners of the company are very interested in a positive work/life balance and are big on company culture and keeping all team members happy. Remote working is a must as you will be the first US based team member.
This is a great opportunity to further your music career within a progressive company and energetic team with prospects in an exciting and fast-moving space. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!
Email CV and cover letter to Kali@syncvault.com